As a Global Partner, How can I Withdraw my earned Commissions?

  1. If you want to be registered as a company, you need to send in your company name and company registration number. Either online verification or company registration document is required.
  2. If you want to register as a private person, you need to fill in a Supplementary Agreement, send in your verifying document for your TIN and ID document (e.g. passport copy).
Send the required information to

You can withdraw commissions via the Partners Back Office and choose Web Account. These payments will come from the Zinzino company bank account (SEB) and will be paid in US Dollars. To withdraw money (commissions) the partner needs to have an IBAN account.
Zinzino Customer Service (Updated )
The post is closed to further comments.